Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another beautiful day at the park...

WHERE'S RIAH?!!



Today, Riah and I spent the morning in the little town of Lodi where we visited Suzie the Duck. Afterwards, we walked with my mom to the park where Riah had a great time showing off how great he can now climb and go down the slides all by himself! He becomming so self sufficient, I almost don't know where my place is anymore.
He loves to say "hi" to everyone who walks by. He just loves people all around. He calls my mom "poppa" sometimes, but will easily point her out as Grandma Lou if asked.
Aunt Dana or "Neigh Na" is Riah's favorite person here. He has a ton of fun with her and will call for her around the house while she is at work. He is definitely going to miss her when we leave.
Still can't beat this 70 degree weather!! I think the rain AND SNOW are comming though. :(

No comments: