Monday, August 17, 2009

Sister Weekend

My sister Jessica came to visit from Phoenix, AZ. She stayed with us for 4 days. It was a long-awaited visit, and not long enough! Riah quickly became attached to his favorite aunt, and was sad to see her go. He will never forget who gave him his first soccer ball now that he is going pro! Thanks Aunt Jess!

I loved nothing more than getting some time to spend with my sis! I wish we could live closer to one another. Though it was a short visit, it meant the world to me.

We also had the chance to take some family shots in the park. The weather was fantastic, could not have been better! When we weren't strolling through the park or downtown, we spent our days at the pool lying out while the boys napped.

Overall, it was a great week, minus the lack of sleep Jesse and I were getting. :) We look forward to more family and friends visiting in October! Can't wait!!

No comments: